Saturday, February 2, 2008

From the lobby

Because of the lack of internet I am writing to you from the hotel lobby. Chris and the babies are upstairs with a new deck of cards and a package of Oreos. We may be on vacation, but we're still Us. We like to be home and ready for bed "relatively" early.

I'm having trouble transfering the pictures because I'm on a public computer. But as soon as I have more time online I'll get you some.

Cameron really wanted to try the horseback riding down the beach so I gave him 200 pesos and sent him in (dimple blazing so to speak!) The guy got one look at that handsome boy and said "I'll take the nina too." So off my babies went on horses down the beach in Mexico at sunset. (sigh) They had a great time and the night is complete.

Delaney and Chris took the boogie board down the beach and they are sunburned and scraped up, but still smiling. Cameron is still reeling from unlimited pool time and the horses. Whales in the morning - and I will do my BEST to get some dang pictures on here.

Uh Oh...I think they are waiting for me to play Go-Fish and share some Oreos.

Love,

1 comment:

libbymorton said...

Sounds like heaven to me ..salt air, salt water, oreos and pina colodas..........What more could a person want ?
Love, The M.